COVID-19 Safety Steps & Precautions at IKP
UPDATED AUGUST 12TH, 2021
In order to continue to provide optimal care for our patients while minimizing risk to patients, families, and staff, we are continuing our COVID-19 protocol.
– If you are concerned that you have been exposed within the past 14 days to someone who has tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19, please do not schedule or walk in without speaking to one of our staff members first. Patients experiencing fever, sore throat, or respiratory illness will be scheduled for a virtual visit.
– We are limiting access to our waiting rooms. We ask that patients utilize our mobile check-in or call the office when they arrive for their appointment. Your Provider’s Medical Assistant will call you to gather the necessary medical information for your appointment and will let you know when to come into the building to be taken directly to the exam room. If you are unable to wait in your car, please let a member of our staff know.
– In order to further limit potential exposure to both patients & IKP staff, please only bring a companion to your appointment if is medically necessary or if the patient is a minor.
– Every exam room and high-touch surface is being thoroughly sanitized after every patient.
– Everyone entering the building over the age of 2 must wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. Please bring one with you to your appointment. All staff are wearing a mask at all times.
– We are still offering telemedicine (virtual visits) in certain instances. Please inform the receptionist prior to scheduling if you are interested in a virtual visit.
We are able to provide COVID-19 testing for patients who are experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms and/or have been exposed to the virus. Please call our office at 281-587-1700 to schedule a telemedicine (virtual visit) appointment.
Despite the tireless efforts of our staff and providers, IKP Family Medicine did not receive a supply of the vaccine to distribute to our patients in a timely manner. The vaccine is widely available at local pharmacies. Please visit https://www.vaccines.gov/search/ to locate a COVID-19 vaccine provider near you.
IKP Family Medicine
Click and Login to
IKP's Patient Portal
Pay Online Today!
Easy & Efficient
Two Locations to
Serve You Better