*** IKPFM COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE ***
UPDATED JANUARY 5TH, 2021
At this time, we have not received the COVID-19 vaccine.
We have requested allocation of the vaccine and are awaiting approval from the state health department. Once their determination is made, patients will be notified via our patient portal and information will be updated on our website.
If/when we are approved and receive a supply of the vaccine, our plan is to distribute it to at-risk groups (those in Phase 1A and Phase 1B) by invitation only following state guidance. At-risk patients seen in the last 18 months will be prioritized and patients will be contacted based on the number of doses we receive.
We know many of our patients are eager to receive the vaccine as we have received an overwhelming number of calls. We ask that you not call the office and wait for your invitation to schedule the vaccine. More information & vaccine provider locations can be found on the Texas State Health Department’s website below. We encourage all of our patients to take their earliest opportunity to receive the vaccine.
We are able to provide COVID-19 testing for patients who are experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms and/or have been exposed to the virus. Please call our office at 281-587-1700 to schedule an appointment.
IKP Family Medicine
*** IKPFM COVID-19 UPDATE ***
UPDATED JUNE 10th, 2020
In order to continue to provide optimal care for our patients while minimizing risk to patients, families, and staff, IKP Family Medicine has temporarily implemented the following changes:
1. If you are concerned that you have been exposed within the past 14 days to someone who has tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19, please do not schedule or walk in without speaking to one of our staff members first.
2. We are limiting access to our waiting rooms. When you arrive at our clinic for your scheduled appointment, simply remain in your vehicle & call the main office number (281-587-1700) for further instructions. Your Provider’s Medical Assistant will call you to gather the necessary medical information for your appointment and will let you know when to come into the building to be taken directly to the exam room. If you are unable to wait in your car, please let a member of our staff know when calling to check-in.
3. In order to further limit potential exposure to both patients & IKP staff, please only bring a companion to your appointment if is medically necessary or if the patient is a minor.
4. Every exam room is being thoroughly sanitized after every patient.
5. Everyone entering the building over the age of 2 must wear a mask. Please bring one with you to your appointment. All staff are wearing a mask at all times.
6. We are still offering telemedicine (virtual visits) in certain instances. Please inform the receptionist prior to scheduling if you are interested in a virtual visit.
IKP Family Medicine
Established Medical Practice in Houston with 2 Locations to Serve You
Visit IKP's Comprehensive, Modern and Caring Environment
ESTABLISHED | PROFESSIONAL | TRUSTED
Welcome to IKP Family Medicine
We are an established medical practice with physicians that you have grown to know and trust over the years.
We strive to provide a comprehensive, modern and caring environment for our patients and encourage you to browse our site to learn more about our services, team and practice.
Join IKP's Portal
Learn More Today
Click and Login to
IKP's Patient Portal
Pay Online Today!
Easy & Efficient
Two Locations to
Serve You Better